The Tailor - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Tailor;
If clothing is defined by the people who wear it, you are the one that creates the dictionary. Your philosophy is the hunt for perfection. The power of a well-made piece is what drives you - clothing that becomes invisible to the wearer while at the same time injecting self-assuredness and expression each time they wear it. Each drape has a purpose for movement or style, no fold without meaning and every stitch placed for a reason. The goal of your craft is to stay hidden, and that is why you love it. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Cotton, 4.4 oz, True White Oxford weave Fabric. Fibres sourced from USA & Egypt, milled in Portugal.
- There's a reason every classic wardrobe has an Oxford shirt - versatile, crisp and low-maintenance, with a subtle crepe texture that adds depth and interest.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Model that wears XXS (ponytail) measures: bust = 32", waist = 24.5", hips = 34".
- Model that wears a S (brunette) measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 26", hips = 37.5".
- Model that wears 2XL (short hair) measures: bust = 41", waist = 35.5", hips = 45".
- Model that wears 2XL (straight hair) measures: bust = 46", waist = 40", hips = 47.5".
- Model that wears 3XL (ponytail) measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).