The Roughrider - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Roughrider;
Someone once asked you; “what makes you feel like a grown woman?”. The answer came to you quickly: when bad things happen, you know that you will keep going, keep moving forward and persisting. Hard times have proven that you do. No one is above hardships - life is untamed and uncertain. But through experience, you now have unwavering faith in the depths of human strength. We all possess the drive and will to keep riding, no matter the course.
No saddle needed - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 60% Cotton, 20% Viscose, 20% Polyester, 5.2 oz, Brown Heathered brushed fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This fabric is incredibly soft with a fluid drape, making this shirt softly glide from your shoulders in the best kind of way. The warm-toned brown pairs perfectly with other earth tones and washed out blues, to name a few.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100.
- Model that wears S measures: bust = 33", waist = 24.5", hips = 35.5".
- Model that wears 3XL measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).