The Maximalist - Tan Wayward Fit Long Pants
This variant is currently sold out
To The Maximalist;
A direct line can be traced from your dress-up chest from childhood to your wardrobe today. Exuberance is your love language, and you're hungry for a statement. Each piece that you’ve collected through the years is a treasure, with infinite transformations possible depending on your mood and whim. The act of dressing is an expression of freedom for you. No matter what you choose on any given day, your ultimate choice is always to be yourself to the core.
Anti-fashion and proud of it; these pants are dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
- Women's high waisted, wide legged full length pants with front pleats and elasticated back waistband.
- Designed to fit comfortably at your high waist, and drape loosely around your hips and legs - pants that feel as comfortable as pj's.
- Equipped with generous side pockets and fastened with a concealed zipper on the left side seam.
- Waistband is smooth at the front and elasticated at the back to give the appearance of a tailored pant, while offering the flexibility to fit as many waist to hip ratios as possible, and you both before and after a delicious meal. Completed with 5 belt loops.
- 51% Tencel, 49% Cotton, 5.6 oz, tan twill fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey & milled in Portugal.
- Our full length, 31" inseam pants have been modelled after our cropped version. These pants were created to blend maximum comfort with refined details, and to pair perfectly with our shirts worn both tucked in and loose.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on length.
- Model that wears XS (sneakers) measures: bust = 32", waist = 24.5", hips = 34".
- Model that wears S (heels) measures: bust = 33", waist = 24.5", hips = 35.5".
- Model that wears 2XL (sandals) measures: bust = 46", waist = 40", hips = 47.5".
- View more pants.