The Impressionist - Wayward Fit Tunic
This variant is currently sold out
To The Impressionist;
Hardly the path you thought would lead you to be known as a ‘radical’, painting started earnestly for you. Strict teachings under historical guidelines and precedent became your constraints from which to rebel. You envisioned depictions of your reality - the beauty and vitality of modern society, the serenity of the places that you seek escape and solitude. No longer confined by a musty studio, you took your canvas out there, and now we can see what you saw, in all its mess and elegance.
A pocket for your paintbrushes - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
- If you would like a relaxed fit instead of the oversized fit pictured, we recommend that you choose one size smaller than your usual size.
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve tunic with band collar, finishes below the hip line.
- Sizing and fit based off of our Wayward Fit shirts.
- 100% Cotton, 4.7 oz, Heather Blue, Twill Flannel Fabric with a brushed surface on both sides. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This Cotton shirt is so soft and cozy that you may mistake it for cashmere.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on width and 1/4" shrinkage on the length.
- Model that wears S measures: bust = 33", waist = 24.5", hips = 35.5".
- Model that wears 3XL measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- View more tunics.