The Historian - Wayward Fit Tunic
This variant is currently sold out
To The Historian;
So much history lies within this old stone edifice. Leather bound volumes line every wall. Sentences surround you; choreographed in an incalculable number of combinations, telling an unfathomable number of tales. Before computers, before letterpress, even before block printing, books have acted as the vessel for the chronicles of humanity. History will never be lost to past, as long as we keep reading what was left for us.
There’s always time to crack open another one - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
Ready to ship
- If you would like a relaxed fit instead of the oversized fit pictured, we recommend that you choose one size smaller than your usual size.
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve tunic with band collar, finishes below the hip line.
- Sizing and fit based off of our Wayward Fit shirts.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere, 4.3 oz, Plum coloured fabric with a brushed surface on both sides. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This Cotton/Cashmere blend shirt might be our softest flannel yet. A subtle heather texture adds depth and charm to this rich plum colour.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 1/4" shrinkage on width and 3/8" shrinkage on the length.
- Model that wears S measures: bust = 33", waist = 24.5", hips = 35.5".
- Model that wears 3XL measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- View more tunics.