The Nomad - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Nomad;
Whether you’re weaving through bustling city streets, strolling hand-in-hand along golden sands, or navigating unknown neighbourhoods – you were born to travel. Any static time is stagnant time in your opinion, and before you’ve even cleared arrivals, you’re planning your next move. You immerse yourself in new cultures and you enrich the lives of those around you with your big picture view. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% cotton flannel, 5.3 oz fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey & milled in Portugal.
- This fabric's cloud-like face is brushed and incredibly soft, displaying a unique cream, tan + indigo vertical brocade pattern.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Model that wears XXS (ponytail) measures: bust = 32", waist = 24.5", hips = 34".
- Model that wears 2XL (short hair) measures: bust = 41", waist = 35.5", hips = 45".
- Model that wears 2XL (straight hair) measures: bust = 46", waist = 40", hips = 47.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).