The Wanderer - Woven Tee
This variant is currently sold out
To The Wanderer;
Your atlas is a puzzle to outsiders, but you know exactly where you’re headed. An adventure seeker with dreamy pursuits, your idealistic approach to life mixed with your bold individuality leads you to find home in multiple places.
Your soul understands the workings of the universe in a way that you can’t quite explain, but the rest of us hope we can adopt a little bit of your faith in the journey. A natural pioneer, this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- Women's Linen woven tee with chest pocket and back pleat.
- 100% Linen, Heather Pewter fabric. 3.7 oz.
- This pure linen cloth is amazingly soft and perfect for warm days and nights.
- Lightly slubbed for a natural finish, it is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loosely structured drape that soften even further with time.
- Wash warm + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- In order of appearance: Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size Medium, 5' 9" size Extra Small, and 5' 7" size Extra Small.
- Woven Tee, based on the Proper Fit (view more).
- View more items in this fabric here.