The Seeker - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Seeker;
What are you looking for? You hate that question. What you’re seeking can’t be defined that easily. A feeling? Sure. A place? Maybe..but you’ve never been there before. What matters is the hunger to keep searching, because if you stop - you’ll certainly never find it. Keep looking; this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
Ready to ship
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 80% Organic Cotton, 20% Recycled Cotton, 5.8 oz, Indigo Chambray. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This dobby weave Chambray fabric is like wearing light weight denim; soft and sturdy with a dimensional drape. The perfect neutral indigo shirt.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), Oeka-Tex Standard 100 , Reach, and GOTS.
- Model that wears XXS measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 23", hips = 32".
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- Model that wears M measures: bust = 38", waist = 29", hips = 41".
- Proper Fit (see more).