The Naturalist - Woven Tee
This variant is currently sold out
To The Naturalist;
Never one for text books or classrooms, you always saw the study of nature as an incomprehensible, mathematical bore. But when we all found safety at home, you casted focus on your patio. One terracotta pot turned into two, then 10; one salmon-toned zinnia gave way to purple basil, then white cornflowers, then sweet million tomatoes. Where there was once only decking and rails, now bees, hummingbirds and ladybugs. A space you now so treasure, from a world you previously dismissed. It's not just the plants that are growing... this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's woven tee with chest pocket and back pleat.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Linen 4.4 oz, Light Sand heathered fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey & France, milled in Portugal.
- Subtly variegated like a sunny, sanded beach, this fabric is soft and breathable with a light drape, making shirts that transition perfectly from warm weather cover-up to classic wardrobe workhorse.
- Fabric is Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Model that wears an XS measures: bust = 34", waist = 24", hips = 35".
- Blonde Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 42.5", waist = 36.5", hips = 46".
- Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 44", waist = 38", hips = 44".
- Woven Tee, based on the Proper Fit (view more).
- View other items in this fabric here.
*Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items.