The Botanist - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Botanist;
Your head is never clearer than when entangled in thick foliage. Each plant serves an integral purpose, whether food, medicine, or habitat - we all belong. A delicate ecosystem that thrives best untouched, and your plight is to keep it that way. Mementos in the form of illustrations, diligent notes and measurements - the plants remain unaware of your presence. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Cotton, 4.4 oz, Deep Teal Oxford weave Fabric. Fibres sourced from USA & Egypt, milled in Portugal.
- There's a reason every classic wardrobe has an Oxford shirt - versatile, crisp and low-maintenance, with a subtle crepe texture that adds depth and interest.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Model that wears S measures: bust = 33", waist = 24.5", hips = 35.5".
- Model that wears 3XL measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).