The Tailor - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Tailor;
If clothing is defined by the people who wear it, you are the one that creates the dictionary. Your philosophy is the hunt for perfection. The power of a well-made piece is what drives you - clothing that becomes invisible to the wearer while at the same time injecting self-assuredness and expression each time they wear it. Each drape has a purpose for movement or style, no fold without meaning and every stitch placed for a reason. The goal of your craft is to stay hidden, and that is why you love it. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Cotton, 4.4 oz, True White Oxford weave Fabric. Fibres sourced from USA & Egypt, milled in Portugal.
- There's a reason every classic wardrobe has an Oxford shirt - versatile, crisp and low-maintenance, with a subtle crepe texture that adds depth and interest.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Model that wears XXS measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 23", hips = 32".
- Model that wears an XS measures: bust = 34", waist = 24", hips = 35".
- Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 42.5", waist = 36.5, hips = 46"
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- Proper Fit (see more).