The Empiricist - Wayward Fit
$114.00 CAD was $165.00 CAD
This variant is currently sold out
To The Empiricist;
You embrace an open mind and are happy to admit there are things that you don’t yet know. Your curiosity is what fuels you and you’ve been told that you “ask too many questions”. Never deterred, your thirst for knowledge and experience will stay with you for life. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
- If you would like a relaxed fit instead of an oversized fit, we recommend that you choose one size smaller than your usual size.
- View the size chart.
- Women's short sleeve, loose fitting shirt with large chest pockets.
- 100% Linen, Cinnamon-brown fabric. 3.7 oz. Fibres sourced from Normandy, France & milled in Portugal.
- This pure linen cloth is amazingly soft and perfect for warm days and nights.
- Lightly slubbed for a natural finish, it is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loosely structured drape that soften even further with time.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Model that wears an XS measures: bust = 34", waist = 24", hips = 35".
- Blonde Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 42.5", waist = 36.5", hips = 46".
- Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 44", waist = 38", hips = 44".
- Wayward Fit (view more).
- See more items in this fabric here.