The Raconteur - Proper Fit
$140.00 CAD was $185.00 CAD
This variant is currently sold out
To The Raconteur;
You have a knack for weaving a tale in just the right way. The time we got lost in rural Portugal - a detour filled with strife and hopelessness in the moment - you’ve somehow managed to contort and finesse into a bar-side story that has everyone spitting their drinks. A documentarian with a dash of pinache, this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Cotton, 2.7 oz, White with Blue vertical stripe Fabric. Fibres sourced from USA, milled in Portugal.
- This fabric is soft and light with a vintage hand feel. It is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loose structure that feels as soft as a well-worn wardrobe staple.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Model that wears an XS measures: bust = 34", waist = 24", hips = 35".
- Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 42.5", waist = 36.5, hips = 46".
- Proper Fit (see more).