The Narrator - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Narrator;
“It was a dark and stormy night…”
Intrinsically connected to a story at its core, your personality and language influence the unravelling of a tale in every way. Descriptions in loving detail, or shocking truth; you may be invisible, but your celestial presence is everywhere.
So as you sit down, crack your knuckles and begin to type, we dedicate this shirt to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Linen, Hunter Green fabric. 3.7 oz.
- This pure linen cloth is amazingly soft and perfect for warm days and nights.
- Lightly slubbed for a natural finish, it is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loosely structured drape that soften even further with time.
- Wash warm + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- In order of appearance: Model is 5' 7" and wearing a size Extra Small, and 5' 9" size Extra Small.
- Proper Fit (view more).
- View more items in the fabric here.