The Milliner - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Milliner;
You’re a maker at the core. A box is not just a box; once you lay your eyes on an object your mind breaks it down piece by piece, deciphering how to put it back together. What began as something new to explore, quickly developed into your chosen medium. Felt and leather became your box, and heat molds, hat blocks and steam irons became your ardent tools.
The maker found their purpose; this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere 4.3 oz, White & Beige Windowpane Plaid Fabric with a brushed surface on both sides. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This Cotton/Cashmere blend shirt might be our softest flannel yet. A minimal windowpane plaid pattern gives it a modern geometric feel that is still simplistic enough to pair well with a diverse range of styles and colours.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 1/4" shrinkage on width and 3/8" shrinkage on the length.
- Model that wears S measures: bust = 33", waist = 24.5", hips = 35.5".
- Model that wears 3XL measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).