The Maestro - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Maestro;
An audience of none. Inspired by a building crescendo through booming speakers and a rarely empty house. The living room rug - your stage. Bare feet, baggy jeans, rolled sleeves and secluded freedom. A teenage favourite; you still remember every word. Go on…put on a show. Encores never discouraged; this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 6.9 oz. 100% Brushed Cotton in Raspberry. Fibres sourced from USA & Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This fabric is soft and warm with a thick hand feel, making shirts that can adapt from a standard button-up to mid-weight shirt jacket.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 3/8" shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100.
- Model that wears XXS measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 23", hips = 32".
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- Model that wears M measures: bust = 38", waist = 29", hips = 41".
- Proper Fit (see more).