The Inventor - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Inventor;
You’re a problem solver at your core, forever a scheme on your mind. Hungry for improvement with a fearless approach to experimentation, your wild mind knows no bounds. Mistakes lead to progression, and you welcome the mess. You’ve got an idea for that, and we dedicate this shirt to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% brushed cotton, 5.6 oz, Hunter Green. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This fabric is so remarkably soft both inside and out that it feels like wearing your favourite fluffy blanket all day long.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 1/4" shrinkage on the length.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100.
- Model that wears XXS measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 23", hips = 32".
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- Model that wears M measures: bust = 38", waist = 29", hips = 41".
- Proper Fit (see more).