The Archivist - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Archivist;
Safeguarding history is no simple undertaking. The more you can chronicle, the better context you can give to aging moments. The stories have all been written, clandestine details often hidden; but you know what to look for. Nothing is ever really lost when you know how to dig. Galvanized by history, this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Linen, 4.3 oz, Black & White plaid Fabric. Fibres sourced from Normandy, milled in Portugal.
- An elevated take on classic buffalo plaid, this shirt possesses a refined hand feel with an elegant drape.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Model that wears a S measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 26", hips = 37.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).