The Potter - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Potter;
The wheel turns, moulding earth by rhythmic force. The shapes you forge have purpose at their core - a coffee to hold, a meal to serve, a candle to clutch. One material at its heart, a multitude of possibilities in your mind - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 90% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 4.9 oz, Red striped fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This fabric is the perfect Spring weight, with a unique surface texture that mirrors the intricate stripe pattern.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Blonde model that wears a S measures: bust = 36", waist = 27", hips = 39".
- Curly brunette model that wears a S measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 26", hips = 37.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).