The Potter - Cardigan Coat
This variant is currently sold out
To The Potter;
The wheel turns, moulding earth by rhythmic force. The shapes you forge have purpose at their core - a coffee to hold, a meal to serve, a candle to clutch. One material at its heart, a multitude of possibilities in your mind - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
- Women's Woven Cardigan with tapered sleeves, quilted lapel and large front pockets.
- 90% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 4.9 oz, Red striped fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This cardigan coat is made with a double layer of fabric, quilted together in a vertical pattern that blends in with the intricate stripe.
- This piece can adapt from a warm cardigan-type layer to a transitional outwear piece.
- Dry clean only.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Blonde model that wears a XS/S measures: bust = 36", waist = 27", hips = 39".
- Curly brunette model that wears a XS/S measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 26", hips = 37.5".
- View more Duster Coats.
*Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items.