The Naturalist - Wayward Shirt Dress
This variant is currently sold out
To The Naturalist;
Never one for text books or classrooms, you always saw the study of nature as an incomprehensible, mathematical bore. But when we all found safety at home, you casted focus on your patio. One terracotta pot turned into two, then 10; one salmon-toned zinnia gave way to purple basil, then white cornflowers, then sweet million tomatoes. Where there was once only decking and rails, now bees, hummingbirds and ladybugs. A space you now so treasure, from a world you previously dismissed. It's not just the plants that are growing... this dress is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
- If you would like a relaxed fit instead of the oversized fit pictured, we recommend that you choose one size smaller than your usual size.
- View the size chart.
- Women's midi-length short sleeve shirt dress with band collar and side slits.
- Sizing and fit based off of our Wayward Fit shirts.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Linen 4.4 oz, Light Sand heathered fabric. Fibres sourced from Turkey & France, milled in Portugal.
- The ultimate warm weather dress; loose and breezy without being opaque, with just enough structural interest to balance and flatter the oversized silhouette.
- Fabric is Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 1/4" total shrinkage on the width.
- Model that wears an XS measures: bust = 34", waist = 24", hips = 35".
- Model that wears an M measures: bust = 35.5", waist = 27.5", hips = 40.5".
- Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 42.5", waist = 36.5", hips = 46".
- For more items in this fabric here.
- View more dresses here.