The Minimalist - Tan Wayward Fit Pants
This variant is currently sold out
To The Minimalist;
The world you've created is a reflection of your devotion to a clearer mind. Your desire is singular: to build a peaceful lifestyle, a sanctuary inside that drifts into your surroundings. You treasure what you own and hate to waste. What you choose to keep is driven by functionality and your appreciation for special details. The sturdiness of the leather cover of your notebook, the smooth drag of your pen when ink meets paper, the subtle, crisp texture of your favourite pants - all decisively selected, and forever appreciated; these pants are dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦DETAILS
- Women's high waisted, wide legged cropped pants with front pleats and elasticated back waistband.
- Designed to fit comfortably at your high waist, and drape loosely around your hips and legs - pants that feel as comfortable as pj's.
- Equipped with generous side pockets and fastened with a concealed zipper on the left side seam.
- Waistband is smooth at the front and elasticated at the back to give the appearance of a tailored pant, while offering the flexibility to fit as many waist to hip ratios as possible, and you both before and after a delicious meal. Completed with 5 belt loops.
- 45% Tencel, 40% Cotton, 15% Linen, mid weight, Tan coloured twill fabric sourced from Japan.
- Our first ever pants were created to blend maximum comfort with refined details, and to pair perfectly with our shirts worn both tucked in and loose.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 3/8" shrinkage on length.
- Model that wears an XS measures: bust = 34", waist = 24", hips = 35".
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- View more pants.