The Herbalist - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Herbalist;
Collecting is your discipline, and specimens are plentiful when greenery is your chosen obsession. But what separates this greenery from that? Well, environment influences us all: chemicals that evolved to deter pests, surface layers that were developed to protect from drought - the result? Pleasing aromas and appetizing flavours for our next gastronomic adventure.
Thriving through adaptation - just like the sprig of thyme in your pepper martini - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% cotton flannel, 5.6 oz fabric in Olive Oil. Fibres sourced from USA & milled in Portugal.
- This Cotton shirt is so soft and cozy that you may mistake it for cashmere.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 3/8" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) approved.
- Model that wears XXS (ponytail) measures: bust = 32", waist = 24.5", hips = 34".
- Model that wears 2XL (short hair) measures: bust = 41", waist = 35.5", hips = 45".
- Model that wears 2XL (straight hair) measures: bust = 46", waist = 40", hips = 47.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).