The Gentlewoman - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Gentlewoman;
No one needs to open your door for you. A polite gesture of course, but waiting for unadorned niceties is not your priority. By the time they’ve placed their hand on the latch, you’re half way to the next destination. Some might call you elusive, but really you’re just looking for good conversation. Can we interest you in staying a while? This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Cotton, 4.1 oz, Charcoal, Marigold and Brown plaid. Fibres sourced from USA, milled in Portugal.
- This fabric has an incredibly fluid drape, making this shirt softly glide from your shoulders in the best kind of way. The warm-toned plaid pairs perfectly with other earth tones and washed out blues, to name a few.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100.
- Model that wears XXS (ponytail) measures: bust = 32", waist = 24.5", hips = 34".
- Model that wears 2XL (short hair) measures: bust = 41", waist = 35.5", hips = 45".
- Model that wears 2XL (straight hair) measures: bust = 46", waist = 40", hips = 47.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).