The Historian - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Historian;
So much history lies within this old stone edifice. Leather bound volumes line every wall. Sentences surround you; choreographed in an incalculable number of combinations, telling an unfathomable number of tales. Before computers, before letterpress, even before block printing, books have acted as the vessel for the chronicles of humanity. History will never be lost to past, as long as we keep reading what was left for us.
There’s always time to crack open another one - this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere, 4.3 oz, Plum coloured fabric with a brushed surface on both sides. Fibres sourced from Turkey, milled in Portugal.
- This Cotton/Cashmere blend shirt might be our softest flannel yet. A subtle heather texture adds depth and charm to this rich plum colour.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for approx. 1/4" shrinkage on width and 3/8" shrinkage on the length.
- Model that wears XXS (ponytail) measures: bust = 32", waist = 24.5", hips = 34".
- Model that wears 2XL (short hair) measures: bust = 41", waist = 35.5", hips = 45".
- Model that wears 2XL (straight hair) measures: bust = 46", waist = 40", hips = 47.5".
- Model that wears 3XL (ponytail) measures: bust = 52", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).