The Sage - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Sage;
Few people are able to distill as much knowledge and learnings from their experiences as you can. When faced with challenging decisions, you deliberate carefully and act swiftly. Others see you with an air’ of mystery because your words are thoughtful, directed and wise - and we’re lucky to have you in our lives. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Linen, Oak Brown Shirt. 3.7 oz. Fibres sourced from France & milled in Portugal.
- This pure linen cloth is amazingly soft and perfect for warm days and nights.
- Lightly slubbed for a natural finish, it is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loosely structured drape that soften even further with time.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Model that wears an S measures: bust = 32.75", waist = 26", hips = 37".
- Model that wears an 3XL measures: bust = 48", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Proper Fit (see more).