The Philosopher - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Philosopher;
You are a thinker - always engaged in a question you can’t answer. You never let life pass you by, because your childlike curiosity towards the world never cease to keep you looking beyond yourself.
A notebook in hand and a universe to explore, this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Linen, Black fabric. 3.7 oz. Fibres sourced from France & milled in Portugal.
- This pure linen cloth is amazingly soft and perfect for warm days and nights.
- Lightly slubbed for a natural finish, it is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loosely structured drape that soften even further with time.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Blonde model that wears a S measures: bust = 36", waist = 27", hips = 39".
- Curly brunette model that wears a S measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 26", hips = 37.5".
- Model that wears an XL measures: bust = 42.5", waist = 36.5, hips = 46"
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- Proper Fit (view more).
- View more items in the fabric here.
*Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items.