The Guide - Proper Fit
This variant is currently sold out
To The Guide;
We rely on you to navigate us through uncertainty, whether that is through thoughtful planning or pure instinct - because you always seem to know the right direction to take. You're someone we often don’t know we need, but is there to make sure we're asking ourselves the right questions. Thanks for getting us this far; this shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's long sleeve, straight fitting button-up shirt with angled chest pocket and seamless front placket.
- 100% Cotton, 4.1 oz, Light Grey Windowpane Plaid Fabric with a brushed surface on both sides. Fibres sourced from USA, milled in Portugal.
- This cotton shirt is so soft that you may mistake it for merino. A minimal windowpane plaid pattern gives it a modern geometric feel that is still simplistic enough to pair well with a diverse range of styles and colours.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) and Oeka-Tex Standard 100.
- Model that wears XXS measures: bust = 32.5", waist = 23", hips = 32".
- Model that wears a 2XL measures: bust = 46", waist = 38", hips = 49".
- Model that wears M measures: bust = 38", waist = 29", hips = 41".
- Proper Fit (see more).