The Curator - Woven Tee
This variant is currently sold out
To The Curator;
Life is no mystery. You believe that we are here, in this moment, because we’re meant to be. That doesn’t mean that you take the hand you’re dealt though, it means that you work with it and make it the best you can. You curate your lifestyle, relationships and work, to suit you. You know what you want, and you know how to make it. This shirt is dedicated to you.
Proudly Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
- View the size chart.
- Women's Linen woven tee with chest pocket and back pleat.
- 100% Linen, Deep Navy fabric. 3.7 oz. Fibres sourced from Normandy, France & milled in Portugal.
- This pure linen cloth is amazingly soft and perfect for warm days and nights.
- Lightly slubbed for a natural finish, it is both strong and breathable, making shirts that have a loosely structured drape that soften even further with time.
- Wash cold + hang dry. Allow for up to 1/4" shrinkage on the length and 3/8" total shrinkage on the width.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved.
- Model that wears an S measures: bust = 32.75", waist = 26", hips = 37".
- Model that wears an 3XL measures: bust = 48", waist = 40.25", hips = 54.5".
- Woven Tee, based on the Proper Fit (view more).
*Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items.